Picked up my 17yr old sons Raptor today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 12951

This brings up another pet peave of mine. People that go into debt up to their eyeballs buying depreciating assets they have no business owning.

Can't afford it? ******' Finance it!

Hell. I guess since our government does it, everybody else thinks its alright. Sadly these people will never get ahead financially and most likely blame the system for it.

I raised my debt limit, so **** off. :signs8:

I got cash in the bank but at 1.64% financing for the Raptor, I am earning more and my mods at 0% for 14 months, I can handle it.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tried to put the raptor purchase on the Centurion card but the dealer was not having that. At least if you can't make your house payment the raptor is just big enough to live out of it with a nice bed tent..;)

EternalChampion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I raised my debt limit, so **** off. :signs8:

I got cash in the bank but at 1.64% financing for the Raptor, I am earning more and my mods at 0% for 14 months, I can handle it.

Earning more than 1.64%?

Stocks are certainly outperforming that...but cash in the bank, I'm skeptical. Unless you've incorporated some "fuzzy math" techniques. ;)

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

Tried to put the raptor purchase on the Centurion card but the dealer was not having that. At least if you can't make your house payment the raptor is just big enough to live out of it with a nice bed tent..;)

Its the big bite that American Express takes out of that transaction. Up to 3% in some cases. That sucks for a product with relatively thin margins, although that subject is up for debate.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man I had a 1979 Ford Granada when I was 18 lmao

D

Deleted member 12951

Earning more than 1.64%?

Stocks are certainly outperforming that...but cash in the bank, I'm skeptical. Unless you've incorporated some "fuzzy math" techniques. ;)

Cash is for the immediate need but even that is earning more than 1.64% but not by very much. And yes stocks too but that is more long term. Could I pay off my Raptor tomorrow, Yes. That is what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.