Perimeter Plus security system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can perimeter plus be installed in a Gen 3? Is anyone running it?

Jwod1993

Reaction score
Can perimeter plus be installed in a Gen 3? Is anyone running it?
Bumping this thread up - my Gen 2 was stolen a few months ago in Montreal. I have a Gen 3 coming in a few weeks and looking to put preventative measures in place.

Anyone in a Gen 3 running this?

Billet707

Reaction score
alright I have a few questions. I just installed it in my gen 2 I know late. so I plugged It in and hit the ignition from off place 1 to run place 3 and back and the truck flashed lights twice and locked and unlocked doors twice. I thought that was now programmed. I had the dial turned all the way left and then right and grabbed on the handles and shook the truck and nothing happened. The programmed lock unlock lock to remote start works as well as my already factory remote start. but yet the security alarm isn't doing anything. I know prior to installing this mu move sensor works has I had the truck locked and I jacked it up to change a wheel and it went off. But now to get the touch alarm to work or handle??????????

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember installing this on my Gen 2. I discovered my 2024 has it after the alarm went off when I jacked up the truck to change wheels out

Frofan

Reaction score
Bumping this. I just installed on my24 and it will not chirp for the door handles. If I knock the steering wheel hard or reach into the center console it will go off. I have the sensitivity all the way up. Hitting the window or jumping on the side steps also will not trigger an alert.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bumping this. I just installed on my24 and it will not chirp for the door handles. If I knock the steering wheel hard or reach into the center console it will go off. I have the sensitivity all the way up. Hitting the window or jumping on the side steps also will not trigger an alert.
Try doing a couple key cycles. There might??? be a checkbox in the settings too.