Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well got a status change FINALLY after nothing for over a month. It's changed to "Awaiting Shipment". Not trying to get too excited but any change is better than nothing. I hope so...

Good man! Hopefully you get it by the end of the week.

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know if they ship on weekends. mine has been sitting in Dearborn since 2-14 no update. no rail number, no update since produced

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well got a status change FINALLY after nothing for over a month. It's changed to "Awaiting Shipment". Not trying to get too excited but any change is better than nothing. I hope so...

**** ya brother. The wait will be so worth it just to get THE Raptor that YOU ordered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Volatile

Reaction score
I will tell you what sucks
ordered 10/24
build date 3/24
delivery date - probably sometime in 2015
what an f'ing joke

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Athens ford in Georgia has a terrain, white, and black in stock. All super crew. The Internet manager is emailing me to let me know their price. If they sell at sticker, I'd jump on it.

Machine

Reaction score
I feel bad for the guys having such a hard time getting info on their orders. My dealer sends me this when there is an update:

Status ETA
Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time Start Date End Date ETA Disposition
In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (Mar-20-2014) Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Feb-28-2014, 16:19 EST
In Order Processing Scheduled to Week (Week -of Mar-17-2014) Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Feb-13-2014, 10:52 EST
In Order Processing Unscheduled- Clean Jan-18-2014, 13:54 EST

I don't even have to ask.:deal: Hopefully no major delays now that I bragged on them.

D

Deleted member 12951

Yeah, I feel bad too. My dealer doesn't do crap. Curious though, what kind of deal did you get? Someone told me why my dealer is shit is because I got it near invoice and I should expect no customer service because they aren't making that much money.

Sent using Tapatalk