Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But you still get the one you ordered? Well supposedly.

Sent using Tapatalk

This not the dealer i ordered from they ordered this one for stock mid jan. So called my dealer and told them about this and asked them about my order and he said will check on it and will call u back asap this was 4 hours ago i am fearing the worst i got a feeling something is not going to go my way??

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Order Date 10/4/2013
Build Date 1/28/2014
Eta 2/10/2014

Well that came and passed but now i have a case and my case manager told me it finally loaded in dearborn on the 24th and moved to melvindale on the 25th not expected to leave melvindale until march 7th and my new ETA in the 13th. She said they usually arrive earlier but obviously not for me as I am passed my first ETA. This is a brutal wait like xmas when i was a kid and my parents not letting me open my presents

Mine was built 2/14 and moved to Melvindale on 2/16 which, as far as I know, it still sits.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I may add some advice: when mine was built, I just waited for the dealer to call me and tell me it was delivered. If you are calling for updates all the time, it's painful. Better to just order and forget it. Xmas day will come before you know it.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine was built 2/14 and moved to Melvindale on 2/16 which, as far as I know, it still sits.

System is showing:

Received - (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Ramp 58, Melvindale, MI Feb-16-2014

ETA Feb-23-2014 Mar-01-2014

But since today is the last day of February, I'm not sure the delivery estimate is still valid. Also, I don't see it "in transit" since it's still showing on Ramp 58. I know weather is causing a lot of delays in that region. Monday should show "original ETA expired" or if your lucky we will see it finally off the ramp.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
System is showing:

Received - (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Ramp 58, Melvindale, MI Feb-16-2014

ETA Feb-23-2014 Mar-01-2014

But since today is the last day of February, I'm not sure the delivery estimate is still valid. Also, I don't see it "in transit" since it's still showing on Ramp 58. I know weather is causing a lot of delays in that region. Monday should show "original ETA expired" or if your lucky we will see it finally off the ramp.

Yup that's the exact info I've been seeing for 2 weeks, sucks. It's just weird to me that some trucks built the same day as mine still haven't even left to go to Melvindale yet. I don't think there any rhyme or reason to Ford's methods.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a deadline though.....TRR!!

Sent using Tapatalk

Sorry RDFTS, yours is showing no change to status.

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

Quite a few Raptors with expired ETAs are sitting on Ramp 58 in Melvindale, MI. It's the one thing they have in common. They all have original ETAs of mid-February to early March.

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least yours is showing Melvindale , mine is showing produced.2-14. no update, nothing. my dealer thinks its weird too...says 2-23-3-3 delivery with no eta update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Sorry you guys are having so much trouble getting your truck. I just lucked up I guess. Hope you see your Raptor's soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superiorplumbing