Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vinny_c

Reaction score
Got the call!
Ordered 1/4
DORA 1/8
Built 2/15
Shipped via rail 2/21
Picked up 2/28

For once in my life I got lucky with getting it so quick. Will post pics soon.

nh rapta owner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the call!
Ordered 1/4
DORA 1/8
Built 2/15
Shipped via rail 2/21
Picked up 2/28

For once in my life I got lucky with getting it so quick. Will post pics soon.

Thats freaking nuts i ordered the same day and has not even been pulled yet, ford needs to get there shit together with these special orders every time i special order this happens dont have a clue????

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats freaking nuts i ordered the same day and has not even been pulled yet, ford needs to get there shit together with these special orders every time i special order this happens dont have a clue????

That's not Ford. That is your dealer not having allocation and not telling you. Ford won't pull the order until your dealer gets an allocation.

D

Deleted member 12951

True, lot of this depends on your dealer. It is Ford when they screw you over when it comes time to transport and that seems to drag on forever. That's mother Ford biggest FU, whoever runs that.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True, lot of this depends on your dealer. It is Ford when they screw you over when it comes time to transport and that seems to drag on forever. That's mother Ford biggest FU, whoever runs that.

Is your dealer being anymore helpful now in regards to inquiring the status?

D

Deleted member 12951

Is your dealer being anymore helpful now in regards to inquiring the status?

Not at all. I gave up on them. They have the "It will get here when it gets here" attitude and I can just wait.

I was finally able to escalate my case with Ford to a Operations Manager. Nice guy but he doesn't know either. Found out that the majority of all the customer service for Ford is actually located in Florida. And most of them are not Ford employees. Trying to find answers is becoming a losing battle.

I thought I could handle the wait but I am losing it. My mind isn't thinking straight anymore and it's starting to affect my work. If I can just get a Raptor, I will be all better. I have started looking for them on lots now and have a few offers out there already. I am ready to lose my deposit and make unwise financial decision, this is all like one big bad drug. No wonder I don't do drugs, I can't handle it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not at all. I gave up on them. They have the "It will get here when it gets here" attitude and I can just wait.

I was finally able to escalate my case with Ford to a Operations Manager. Nice guy but he doesn't know either. Found out that the majority of all the customer service for Ford is actually located in Florida. And most of them are not Ford employees. Trying to find answers is becoming a losing battle.

I thought I could handle the wait but I am losing it. My mind isn't thinking straight anymore and it's starting to affect my work. If I can just get a Raptor, I will be all better. I have started looking for them on lots now and have a few offers out there already. I am ready to lose my deposit and make unwise financial decision, this is all like one big bad drug. No wonder I don't do drugs, I can't handle it!!

That blows. I'm still hoping it shows up for you.