Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sashishimo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I picked mine up last weekend they kept saying over and over about how I knew so much about the truck and every step of info from order to delivery lol. Thanks to this site and blood on the help about the info on the scheduling of the truck for that. Big thanks to SVT also about tracking the truck, very nice people to call. Great place here, but with all the mods out there it is going to break the bank looking around here. It IS worth the wait.

Thanks for the great welcome! I can imagine its deff worth the wait…..So I'm going over what I believe to be the DORA, not sure if it is or not…

At the top of the page it reads Vehicle Order Conformation, so I'm assuming it is. Looks like I have an order number that is quite different from what others have stated theres is.

Order Number 9999
Order Type 1
Priority 10
Dealer F72461

Is the order number not assigned till after Ford 'officially' receives it? Thanks guys!

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@sashishimo

From what I've learned from the forum, Ford assigns an order # once the order is placed and excepted. The next thing to happen is when Ford pulls the order they will assign it a Vin#. Then you are able to call SVT and get a build date and an est. delivery. Good luck!!

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What locktech said. blood might be able to check on the order using your dealer code. My order number was the same (9999) which I think is just a place holder so to say but changed when it was finalized with ford. As long as your dealer has allocation it seems like 10-12 weeks is still about the norm, but some still are waiting longer. Plant should be getting back to full swing so hope you see your truck soon, good luck with the process as it can be hit and miss (transport is another story). It is worth the wait though. I'm just speaking from my experience so take that as you may. Hit up blood in the order thread with your info, he has been a great help to many of us new raptor owners.

@locktech, any new news on the truck yet?

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@locktech, any new news on the truck yet?[/QUOTE]

I just called SVT a little while ago. So the original sticker said a build date of 1/10/14. (That I was able to pull up 12/18.) Then before the holidays when they were way ahead of schedule I called and they told me it got sent to production for the 12/17/13. So super excited I have been thinking I will get it ahead of schedule. I was wrong! Plant opened back up this past Monday and it's being built tomorrow. He said it takes a few days to build and delivery is scheduled between the 24th. & 28th. So I guess a few more weeks won't kill me.

Last edited:

WRAPDUP

Reaction score
@Locktech, I called today too. I thought mine was going to be built early etc, but per SVT today, build day is still what it originally was on the window sticker. The past several times I've called they've quoted delivery between the 20th and 26th, however, the guy told me today that delivery was running behind and that the dates they quote are a little ambitious. He said realistically I should add another 2-3 weeks on to that.... *sigh*

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Locktech, I called today too. I thought mine was going to be built early etc, but per SVT today, build day is still what it originally was on the window sticker. The past several times I've called they've quoted delivery between the 20th and 26th, however, the guy told me today that delivery was running behind and that the dates they quote are a little ambitious. He said realistically I should add another 2-3 weeks on to that.... *sigh*

The plant was way ahead of schedule and now they're not. SVT told me that the original window sticker date of 1/10/14 would change because they were ahead of schedule. But that turned out not to be the case. So now they're back to the original date. Delivery sucks because we have to rely on the shipping companies. I would fly up and take delivery myself if I could!!!

WRAPDUP

Reaction score
It would be nice for them to offer factory pick up like that. I know when you order a new Corvette, there is an option for museum delivery(right across from the factory). Its like 800 or 900 dollars and you can actually take a tour of the factory, go through the museum and get your car etc.

OilPatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what information do I need to get from the dealer with my order. I just ordered it 2 weeks ago so I count they would have anything yet, but juste curious what questions should I ask so I stay as informed as possible

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what information do I need to get from the dealer with my order. I just ordered it 2 weeks ago so I count they would have anything yet, but juste curious what questions should I ask so I stay as informed as possible

I would ask them for a copy of the DORA. This is your dealer acknowledgement. This will have the dealer # and order # on it.

After around four weeks you can call SVT with your information and they can give you an update and a vin# when the order is pulled.

Then eventually can pull up your window sticker up and have your build date