Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DDSING

Reaction score
NM.

Ya it took forever. Original delivery date was scheduled for 5/24 but it was delayed somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NM.

Ya it took forever. Original delivery date was scheduled for 5/24 but it was delayed somewhere.

Congrats. I'm in Carlsbad right now but my truck is getting delivered to home turf in WA. Hoping it gets there by July 1 so I can break it in over Fourth of July week.

Postman

Reaction score
Ordered on 2/15
S/Crew
801A
Beadlocks
Lightning Blue

Spoke to Ford Service again today, I was told its in transit and ETA is June 13th to June 15th.
Now gotta find a place in NJ that does undercoating. Cant seem to find any? Was gonna use the Amsoil that people on here recommend. Not sure how much of a pain this is to do yourself or have it done

NDO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woohoo! Found out my AG 802A/BL/tech screw just passed through Nebraska en route to WA. It'll arrive in a couple of weeks! Ordered 3/8, VIN early April, blend date 6/3.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Woohoo! Found out my AG 802A/BL/tech screw just passed through Nebraska en route to WA. It'll arrive in a couple of weeks! Ordered 3/8, VIN early April, blend date 6/3.

Hell yea!

Mine was in IA on Thursday and per FP, ETA to Vegas is 14th-16th...
Already bought a plane ticket for Friday so we'll see...

2017Raptor_MD

Reaction score
My raptor has been sitting 1.5 hours away from the dealership since Saturday. This is starting to get annoying. It came to Maryland via Train even though the sticker said convoy. A truck will only be used for final delivery. Been sitting at the train yard since Saturday. Was 5 weeks to the day on Monday.

ssj4sadie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My raptor has been sitting 1.5 hours away from the dealership since Saturday. This is starting to get annoying. It came to Maryland via Train even though the sticker said convoy. A truck will only be used for final delivery. Been sitting at the train yard since Saturday. Was 5 weeks to the day on Monday.

Many here would kill for your timeline. Provided it shows up soon.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Many here would kill for your timeline. Provided it shows up soon.

Yea seriously.

1st order 7/30/16
Dealer overstated allocation=me screwed
2nd order 12/9/16
Finally built 5/31/17 and waiting for delivery any day now

Almost been a year....so chill and just be thankful

mhaynes772

Reaction score
Order around 2nd week of May
In production now
ETA is June 27-July 3

AG