Order Date, Build Date, Current Status of your Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HunyaKitti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a DORA for my second order. Apparently Ford hasn't accepted the order at the plant so no info...Small dealership though. Their second allocation was accepted once the first received an ETA, so maybe that's how this region is handling the smaller dealerships. Supposedly I'm next up, but beadlocks...so who knows?

PW2006

Reaction score
Placed on order list Nov 12, 2015 with The Ford Store Morgan Hill (#6 on their list)
Order complete Aug 5, 2016
Accepted by Ford Sept 16, 2016 (Dealer’s second batch of orders pulled)
Window Sticker available Oct 27, 2016
Build Date Nov 1, 2016
Original Est Arrival in California Nov 27, 2016
Updated ETA- Jan 21

My truck is at the rail yard in California and should be at my dealer tomorrow or Saturday!

Blue SCREW 802A, spray in bed liner

---------------------------
After 2 months from my original estimated arrival date, I got a call from my dealer today. He had good news and bad.

Good news = truck arrived
Bad news = One of the fender flares has a scratch and they need to replace it. I can pick up the truck tomorrow, but will need to bring it back in for the repair in a couple weeks.

He said it arrived with 95 miles on it. I am excited to pick it up, but will go over it with a fine tooth comb tomorrow. I also saw that Ford issued a recall on 8,000 F150s for the instrument panel today. It is fixed with a software update and they said they will make sure it is taken care of before I pick it up tomorrow. I'll post pics and initial thoughts this weekend.

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
---------------------------
After 2 months from my original estimated arrival date, I got a call from my dealer today. He had good news and bad.

Good news = truck arrived
Bad news = One of the fender flares has a scratch and they need to replace it. I can pick up the truck tomorrow, but will need to bring it back in for the repair in a couple weeks.

He said it arrived with 95 miles on it. I am excited to pick it up, but will go over it with a fine tooth comb tomorrow. I also saw that Ford issued a recall on 8,000 F150s for the instrument panel today. It is fixed with a software update and they said they will make sure it is taken care of before I pick it up tomorrow. I'll post pics and initial thoughts this weekend.

Recall Info:

Dearborn Oct/Nov Cluster Recall

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Dora shouldn't take more then a few days to get but anything is possible. You dont have to have a dora to get a vin. Its just another way to check everything is correct on your order.

well, saturday makes 2 weeks and I dont have shit yet

and im not good at waiting

Dmak9150

Reaction score
Ordered 8/30
Vin dont remember
Built 11/17
Still waiting for delivery with 4 different eta changes currently unknown eta

BravoMike09

Reaction score
Early August order. VIN in early January, ETA January 30th to February 4th.

Blue S-Crew, 802A, Carbon Fibre, Bead Lock Wheels, Raptor Accent, more…

We'll see how this goes…