One and ONLY gas mileage thread please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, Blind. I live in HSV, so I'll keep an eye peeled. In the mean time I buy only 100% gasoline here in town.

Methinks Blind and Srock are in cahoots. My superhero white Raptor goes uphill every bit as well as downhill. We spotted a tee-shirt in Colorado that said, "SEA LEVEL IS FOR SISSIES." If my Raptor could wear a tee-shirt, that would be it!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think BUSA has a White one on order as well.

Us Superheros stick together, but I tell you I have never got better then 14.1 mpg, and that was going down hill with a tail wind & being pushed by a Prius.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep, white.......... whenever it shows up........ i came into this knowing gas mileage would suck, so im not worried about it. my average mileage a year on the vehicle that the raptor is replacing is about 7k. plus figuring in the additional miles i will drive for the meets i attend and additional pismo trips will probably put about 12 - 14k annually.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
inTuneI1000.png

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

some times I'm just confusing

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think BUSA has a White one on order as well.

Us Superheros stick together, but I tell you I have never got better then 14.1 mpg, and that was going down hill with a tail wind & being pushed by a Prius.

Oh, I can diagnose that for free. It's yer foot, bud. Ya need to drive like an old man like me!

rbarn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Set the cruise control at 59mph on straight and level road and reset the MPG clock and mine will hit the advertised 16.8 mpg.

2mph faster and it drops to 15mpg and keeps falling

Mine averages out at 12.8 if left alone and I drive with my normal heavy foot.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, I thought I was an OLD Man, but I guess I still have a need for speed. I'm just not ready to drive in the left lane below or at the speed limit, but I know that day is coming and I will enjoy the hell out of pissing off all of the young chitheads!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ruger and blind1, if you are the old, stale farts in the fast lane doing 55, i am seriously going to have to kck your asses........ haha