Old Man Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
O

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How's it coming along?
Plan on going to the shop Sunday for a couple hrs and doing a few things.

Day to day I work 12 hrs and not much time

No real word on the cantilever suspension. It has been stated by others that RPG is difficult to get a hold of.

But, well...... don't judge lest ye be judged.

I am a busy AF and I can 110% understand being buried so deep you can't see daylight.

It did take a few trys to talk to someone about my cantilever order and my right hand heim joints that needed to be left hand.

I purchased the tierod ends 11 months ago, so I was somewhat ready for an argument once I finally got a hold of someone, Phone call was less than 30 secs. New heim would be shipped same day.

Less than 48hrs correct heim joints in hand. I will bug them some more tomorrow. But as someone who worked 12hrs Monday, 12hrs Tues, 16 Wednesday, 12 Thursday and probably 12hrs tomorrow I don't have time to ride their ass. AND Hate when my ass is ridden.

OP
OP
O

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well today was a bit of a sh-it show. Will pots pics then explain.

First did get RPG tie rods installed. Only took 1.5 trys.

And that is where today turned to crap. I absolutely hate putting something together only to take it right back apart. I tend to study instructions multiple times so that doesn't happen.

Fox's instructions leave something to be desired.