Official 2025 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To get msrp on an R is very difficult. I do believe some people are getting msrp but the one thing you don’t take into account is how much business they’ve done with that dealership. If you’ve purchased a lot of vehicles with your local dealership and services your vehicles with them you have a way better shot at getting msrp.
Don’t listen to restaurant guy. He’s been making these claims all year and never backs them up.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Well first this is the 2025 thread--so no one has got anything yet as it hasn't been built and delivered. $50K over or $5K under...all fantasy wishing right now.

Now as to 24's, they can be had at MSRP, but yes difficult (not impossible). If you can find a dealer that is at $10K or $5K over, you have a shot to get them to MSRP when truck shows--comes down to relationship w/ GM (decision maker); trade; prior history and luck. Ask me how I know.

But for those those smiling and dialing or emailing hundreds of dealers (been there done that) don't expect great results--they have tons of people calling them everyday with same question. Gotta standout, find the right person on the right day and typically truck should be there or close to arriving. The closer to you location wise the better--local likes local (they get service $$)--a small time TX dealer isn't going to be too sympathetic to a CA buyer at all--the exact opposite they will think they have a live one for $25K over on the phone.

Good luck and enjoy the hunt...because that's what it is.

virusraptor

Reaction score
Well first this is the 2025 thread--so no one has got anything yet as it hasn't been built and delivered. $50K over or $5K under...all fantasy wishing right now.

Now as to 24's, they can be had at MSRP, but yes difficult (not impossible). If you can find a dealer that is at $10K or $5K over, you have a shot to get them to MSRP when truck shows--comes down to relationship w/ GM (decision maker); trade; prior history and luck. Ask me how I know.

But for those those smiling and dialing or emailing hundreds of dealers (been there done that) don't expect great results--they have tons of people calling them everyday with same question. Gotta standout, find the right person on the right day and typically truck should be there or close to arriving. The closer to you location wise the better--local likes local (they get service $$)--a small time TX dealer isn't going to be too sympathetic to a CA buyer at all--the exact opposite they will think they have a live one for $25K over on the phone.

Good luck and enjoy the hunt...because that's what it is.
I 100% agree. If you can find a 24 at $5k-$10k is a deal. These trucks are still going for $15k over on mmr.
I’m in the business and people who want to pay close or at msrp just by calling around probably wont be successful.