Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rao26

Reaction score
Raptor R comes with a regular rear view mirror. Is there anyway to replace it with a digital rear view mirror??
I’ve got a digital on my other truck and I used it for a few months and then switched back to the regular one. Unless it was really easy and inexpensive I wouldn’t bother swapping the stock unit out.

Domin0

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone’s searching for the bargain of a lifetime, a dealership near me still has a 2023 they want $152,000 for.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone’s searching for the bargain of a lifetime, a dealership near me still has a 2023 they want $152,000 for.

While the prices are finally getting somewhat realistic, there are still many out there priced silly.

Sam

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my VIN# and scheduled for week of October 7 - probably going to be the very last 24 R built.

Was struggling with not flipping it to a 25 however a couple of things happened after I committed to the 24 that made me feel like I made the right decision. 1) really no changes between the 24 and 25. 2) My dealer found out a couple days ago that they are not getting any allocations for 25.