Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Restaurantman

Reaction score
I was just on their site along with a few others, they are available at or below msrp. If you think these trucks are still selling over msrp your delusional. I have no reason to make anything up. My R is sitting at the dealer now, msrp. And I’m working a discount.

TheButcher

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone actually contacted that dealer to confirm the $108K price? I've encountered several instances where the "discount" was actually supposed to be ADM, it just was configured wrong on their website. You call them up ready to pull the trigger at MSRP only to be told someone put it in the system wrong, and they want $30K over.

It would be great if these prices started coming down to MSRP. I've seen the 2023s dropping into the low $100K range used, but have yet to encounter a '24 that is actually on the lot, availble, and at MSRP. I've called on a bunch of them over the past month. Sometimes you get someone who knows what they are talking about, and say it's MSRP+ADM. Othe times you get someone that says, yes it's at MSRP, only to have them come back once they talk to the their manager to find out there is an ADM.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Have your dealer locate it, chances are it’s in Dallas sitting in the yard. Have your dealer put a hot on it with their transport company. You’ll have it the next day.
I don't want them to think I'm desperate--because when it shows it's now going to be MSRP or I'm walking. Don't care either way--their choice.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use eBay as a reference for prices. They are sliding there too. Used ones are falling
23s yes. But 24s are not. They are still $20-30k over sticker all day. 24s have better shocks, technology, and interiors, which is why the 23s have dropped in value.