Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, well, well....they must have been fixing whatever the hold up was as it shows built as of this afternoon.

Ford Performance just said ETA 4/1-7, but to check with dealer as they probably have more updated info. Dealer checked Vinview and shows assigned carrier with ETA of 3/23-29. Getting closer.... :)

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance told me I’m still in limbo land. 2/14 blend date. This sucks.
I am not sure anyone knows the real logic on what gets fixed/released first. I was originally on an order that was entered in December and built 2/7 and it is still in limbo as well. Then I switched to an order that was entered in late September and built 2/13 and it got fixed/released first. So maybe it is tied to order entry, geography, method of shipment, complete chance or maybe a little bit of all that.

TheGrizz

Reaction score
I am not sure anyone knows the real logic on what gets fixed/released first. I was originally on an order that was entered in December and built 2/7 and it is still in limbo as well. Then I switched to an order that was entered in late September and built 2/13 and it got fixed/released first. So maybe it is tied to order entry, geography, method of shipment, complete chance or maybe a little bit of all that.
How are you gauging "in limbo"? Ford Performance chat tells me ETA to dealer is 3/18-3/23 but build status shows in production/shipped to offsite location. Dealership says they have no info and don't have Vinview. The performance chat guys says often the status wouldn't update until derived especially over the road transport. Thanks for any feedback. This is my first new Raptor and I am anxious to get into an R!

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are you gauging "in limbo"? Ford Performance chat tells me ETA to dealer is 3/18-3/23 but build status shows in production/shipped to offsite location. Dealership says they have no info and don't have Vinview. The performance chat guys says often the status wouldn't update until derived especially over the road transport. Thanks for any feedback. This is my first new Raptor and I am anxious to get into an R!
So if no holds (QC, fixes, etc.) then only takes 2-3 days to go from in production to built. Mine went into production mid-February and took a month to show as built. There have been lot of people with Jan/Feb builds with similar status and FP has no details as to why. Hence "in limbo". Others with March builds went right through from in production to build with no delays....one posted "rumor" was that whatever the hold was for got fixed so no issue when came off the line. That is my undersanding, but sure someone will disagree with me.;)

Now if this is ur first new Raptor and u are getting and R....then forum rules require you to have more patience. :)

And if u have an ETA, but neither Ford website nor FP nor dealer shows built and released to ship, then that ETA is probably bogus. I had an ETA of early March, then went to ETA Pending and then today's update.

Hope that helps even though you probably did like my answer?

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reading through this thread to see how things have been going is quite informative. I just got a retail order put in Friday (3/15/2024) for a 2024 Raptor R in Shelter green. Dealer had a stock order that hand't gotten picked up yet, and switched it to a retail for me. My hope is just to get it by August, sooner is fine, later would make me adjust some January plans I have.
What kind of mark up are you paying?

TheGrizz

Reaction score
So if no holds (QC, fixes, etc.) then only takes 2-3 days to go from in production to built. Mine went into production mid-February and took a month to show as built. There have been lot of people with Jan/Feb builds with similar status and FP has no details as to why. Hence "in limbo". Others with March builds went right through from in production to build with no delays....one posted "rumor" was that whatever the hold was for got fixed so no issue when came off the line. That is my undersanding, but sure someone will disagree with me.;)

Now if this is ur first new Raptor and u are getting and R....then forum rules require you to have more patience. :)

And if u have an ETA, but neither Ford website nor FP nor dealer shows built and released to ship, then that ETA is probably bogus. I had an ETA of early March, then went to ETA Pending and then today's update.

Hope that helps even though you probably did like my answer?
Appreciate the detail! To be clear, this is my third Raptor, just my first new one. The others were just used.