Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 2024 carbon fiber weave is also new and improved as I hear the 2023 one was having problems with delaminating in hotter climates?

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 2024 carbon fiber weave is also new and improved as I hear the 2023 one was having problems with delaminating in hotter climates?
I like all the changes I see on the 2024, but mostly I hope no mechcanical problems like early '23 had.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy but apparently some ford worker posting on Facebook that 7,000 early built 2024 trucks (built December to feb) are now sitting needing repairs of some defective parts. That has been fixed on the line so newer trucks built this month and next will likely deliver first as it’s a man power issue getting to and fixing and then testing the older ones!

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy but apparently some ford worker posting on Facebook that 7,000 early built 2024 trucks (built December to feb) are now sitting needing repairs of some defective parts. That has been fixed on the line so newer trucks built this month and next will likely deliver first as it’s a man power issue getting to and fixing and then testing the older ones!
May be an available R if this is true....I went through this with Aviator and the quality of it was questionable when finally delivered. I finally took it as dealer lowered price, but I don't want an expensive R if it arrives with any damage inside or outside. Time will tell.