Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

23Raptor37PP

Reaction score
My order number is 8014 I dont know what the number represents - this is my first ever build.

Last edited:

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is early 4000s. Placed on sept 20th 2023, probably just as orders come in for models (F150 in general in this case) they go up. I think it truly depends on your dealers allocation and your spot in line with them to if yours will get built

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My order number is 8014 I dont know what the number represents - this is my first ever build.
Mine is early 4000s. Placed on sept 20th 2023, probably just as orders come in for models (F150 in general in this case) they go up. I think it truly depends on your dealers allocation and your spot in line with them to if yours will get built
Order numbers are assigned by the dealer. They are always 4 digit alpha numeric. You need the order number and your VIN to check status here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Dealer can give you your VIN once it is available. If your dealer is not very timely in giving you your VIN, sometimes you will see it on Ford.com inventory search or could show up if dealer auto-populates all orders directly to Autotrader.

23Raptor37PP

Reaction score
How long after you placed your order did you get your VIN? (and what do you mean “if it will get built”?)

23Raptor37PP

Reaction score
Lets try this again (sorry about the confusion). How long until you received your vin and what do you mean by “if it will get built”?