Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a side note saw a dealer with a 24 f150 STX that just the lot today for sale, blend date of 2/19/24 .

So hopefully those of you with early R builds will see them finally arriving soon!
So 35" Raptors started 12/18. Does anyone know when they started 37" or R's?

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 24 R went into production on Feb 6.

It doesn't show that the build is complete though in the ford tracker, but in chatting with the dealer and ford performance it was moved offsite, and was supposed to be due for an update yesterday. Not sure if its waiting on a part, or just waiting on shipping.

Last edited:

Mxfasa

Reaction score
next week is closing in, shipping starting within a week is exciting. anyone have any updates today with shippign right around the corner?

23Raptor37PP

Reaction score
First time Raptor owner, I just placed the build order for the ‘24 Raptor R

Antimatter Metallic Blue
Orange beadlock rim
Twin panel moon roof
Retractable tonneau cover
Spray in bed liner

10k over msrp

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until we Start seeing press car reviews you can forget about a customer actually getting a truck. Press reviews usually happen at least a few weeks prior and to date there is nothing but car show display reviews and one video of a guy driving around the ford plant seeing trucks sitting outside

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_5999.pngJust moved to “in production” and updated today, build date for next week (3/4)!!! Still can’t seem to get the window sticker webpage to work though …

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great! When did you put your order in? Seems like these are starting to come through.
Tryied first day banks opened in sept , but dealer had an issue submitting, think my order sheet says it was placed Sept 20th 2023. I was there 1st allocation spot. Which is what I’ve learned is what really matters when trying to get “your” order picked up/ built on a limited allocation vehicle. Dealers can put all the orders they want in, but if they don’t have an/ or enough allocations to get down to whatever spot yours is on that dealers waitlist, yours won’t get built.

This dealer I was able to secured their #1 spot, a dealer not far from there had a list of 10-20 people rollover from the 2023 R list.

And yes Ford is supposed to be doing close to 1400 R in March, but sounds like none in April ..,

hp2021

Reaction score
Hey gents, hope everyone is well. Just reading through the last few pages of posts after being off-line for a few months.

I was very interested in a Raptor-R a few years back, but decided to purchase by first Raptor 37 package in 2020. Now, I'm just starting to get back into researching and was hoping I could ping you for your current feel for the market. Specifically with one pointed question:

In your recent experience, what has been the "average" (knowing there isn't science to this) on the price point for a 2024 Raptor-R in relation to MSRP? Is it ball-park 10-15k over MSRP to be "fair", is it more commonly still 30k+, or should I be aiming/expecting to be closer to MSRP?

Thank you in advance!

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey gents, hope everyone is well. Just reading through the last few pages of posts after being off-line for a few months.

I was very interested in a Raptor-R a few years back, but decided to purchase by first Raptor 37 package in 2020. Now, I'm just starting to get back into researching and was hoping I could ping you for your current feel for the market. Specifically with one pointed question:

In your recent experience, what has been the "average" (knowing there isn't science to this) on the price point for a 2024 Raptor-R in relation to MSRP? Is it ball-park 10-15k over MSRP to be "fair", is it more commonly still 30k+, or should I be aiming/expecting to be closer to MSRP?

Thank you in advance!
From all my searching, calling, etc. it seems the median is around $25-$30K over MSRP. Around Northern VA it is more like $40K+. Lowest I found was $5K over from small dealer about 600 miles from me, but when I called they had just taken a deposit. It was not the color I wanted, but for $5K over I would have taken it. I have also noticed that Raptor R pop-up on Autotrader and Ford.com and often they are taken down the next day, but call anyway as that is how I got my SG one....if it ever ships. :)