Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rs and 37s won’t be scheduled for the next month. They are currently scheduling base model raptors for build in Feb.

Based on the scheduling bulletin from today
Where did you see this info?

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to 22:00 for 150 discussion. Said no 37 or R scheduling this month or next. Maybe February is what sounded like though not entirely clear

Wristdoc

Reaction score
Go to 22:00 for 150 discussion. Said no 37 or R scheduling this month or next. Maybe February is what sounded like though not entirely clear
So…they define scheduling and build date differently. Reports are that they are done “building” the R for 2023….video says no “scheduling”. So my dealer says I have a “scheduled” build date of 11/19…I’m still confused and I’m sure I’m not alone! Regardless, I’m not planning on seeing the truck for a long time, if at all…

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll try and help shed some light.

Scheduling, build date and balance out all mean different things.
In the video, base raptors are being scheduled (tentative build weeks) for the week of Jan 22nd. he says no scheduling of 37’s or Rs this month and possibly next month. At that time scheduling will be some weeks in possibly late march early April.

Once you’ve been scheduled for a tentative build week, the build will be assigned a vin. As the date gets closer to the week, an actual build date will be assigned. Your window sticker will populate about 1 week before your build date.

When he says balanced out, that means no more 2023 orders will be scheduled for production. That doesn’t mean previous 23 builds aren’t already scheduled to be built right up until they do any re tooling of the factory to accommodate the Gen 3.2 trucks.

My 23 is currently scheduled to be built 12/11 which might be one of that last 23’s to roll off the line.

Hope this helps. If I missed something, please correct me.

Last edited:

Wristdoc

Reaction score
I’ll try and help shed some light.
Scheduling, build date and balance out all mean different things.
In the video, base raptors are being scheduled (tentative build weeks) for the week of Jan 22nd. he says no scheduling of 37’s or Rs this month and possibly next month. At that time scheduling will be some weeks in possibly late march early April.

Once you’ve been scheduled for a tentative build week, the build will be assigned a vin. As the date gets closer to the week, an actual build date will be assigned. Your window sticker will populate about 1 week before your build date.

When he says balanced out, that means no more 2023 orders will be scheduled for production. That doesn’t mean previous 23 builds aren’t already scheduled to be built right up until they do any re tooling of the factory to accommodate the Gen 3.2 trucks.

My 23 is currently scheduled to be built 12/11 which might be one of that last 23’s to roll off the line.

Hope this helps. If I missed something, please correct me.
That helps a lot! Thank you!