Oct build movement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

italianhound303

Reaction score
I am going to text the GM at 0900 and see if he has a status change in his visibility tool. Rumor has it my truck should make an appearance this weekend but honestly, who is holding their breath. I can't wait to finally sit down with the idiot salesman and argue over my trade value depreciation since my order date and all the extea goodies I want thrown into the mix.

Delmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HELL NO! Uncle works at Capital.

Congrats! My 10/21 build was released 12/20 and if ever shipped, would be inbound to Capital. Funny how these trucks aren't even batched by build date/release date/location - just randomly sent out, seemingly.

jsstalli

Reaction score
I am going to text the GM at 0900 and see if he has a status change in his visibility tool. Rumor has it my truck should make an appearance this weekend but honestly, who is holding their breath. I can't wait to finally sit down with the idiot salesman and argue over my trade value depreciation since my order date and all the extea goodies I want thrown into the mix.

I got my truck appraised three months ago at 46k, it's a '14 SCREW with 47k miles at time of appraisal. Just traded it in last week on my Gen 2 after driving it 3k more miles and the gave me 45k for it.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Congrats! My 10/21 build was released 12/20 and if ever shipped, would be inbound to Capital. Funny how these trucks aren't even batched by build date/release date/location - just randomly sent out, seemingly.

Pretty sure Ford and the US Postal Service share a logistics office...

italianhound303

Reaction score
I am trading a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT Night and at the time of deposit my vehicle had 3,800 miles. Since the long wait and my Christmas vaca, my vehicle has close to 8,000 miles and according to the Black Book is $2000 less than what I would have got. I put my money on the dealer that they will not show much mercy and know that if I backed out, they have a long line waiting to pay over MSRP. Just strictly out of past run ins with dealers and my attitude towards them, I feel like this long wait is karma.