Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, I ended up mounting it on the console, passenger side. I posted a couple pics in the electronics forum.

Really liking the mid perch adjustment.

mxnmtber

Reaction score
Planning to be there by 10am sat. Anyone want to firm up a meet up time for a cruise? Maybe 10am? Planning to hit the road back to sd by 3 since I'll have my boys along.

Also, thinking about renting a sat phone for the day just in case. May come in handy if someone needs a aaa platinum tow back to sd:). My tmobile coverage sucks.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Planning to be there by 10am sat. Anyone want to firm up a meet up time for a cruise? Maybe 10am? Planning to hit the road back to sd by 3 since I'll have my boys along.

Also, thinking about renting a sat phone for the day just in case. May come in handy if someone needs a aaa platinum tow back to sd:). My tmobile coverage sucks.

Pm me your phone number man so I can get in contact with ya!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don,

I'll get an early start Friday to reserve camp spot, but haven't been there in a while. I'm looking for a clearing off the E side of Wolf just past Holmes camp rd. yes? Or just give me the approximate map coordinates, and I'll find a decent spot for your trailer.

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don,

I'll get an early start Friday to reserve camp spot, but haven't been there in a while. I'm looking for a clearing off the E side of Wolf just past Holmes camp rd. yes? Or just give me the approximate map coordinates, and I'll find a decent spot for your trailer.

As to what it looks like, I might be up there late Thursday night if not really really early Friday before anyone gets there man!!! I'll text ya if it changes!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk