Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope Its silver and yes 24".. I know I know. If you want to see them look at my intro thread. Although I did happen to see your truck at RPG when I was talking about getting the glassworks. Glad I got talked out of them though.

Ahh... 10-4.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptizzle,

Who has the Raptor around Costa Mesa that has a full wrap on it with writing on the side? I've seen it cruise by my house on Broadway numerous times. I think it's green or brown. ??? I'm color blind.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So Glasswork Fell through.

Just bought 18" Fuel Trophy's (Methods were back ordered over a month) on 37" Toyo M/T's Should have them on the truck tomorrow. So ill be running pretty much stock/ top perch for the time being.

That being said I will most likely only be making it out for one day, hopefully early Sat. morning, may bring up a buddy, but the girl is a no go. May also bring up my dog.

Just glad to finally take of the 24" rims, although a lot of people love them, they just wont cut it.

Glad you got everything sorted out. See ya this Sat.

Jarrett

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Raptizzle,

Who has the Raptor around Costa Mesa that has a full wrap on it with writing on the side? I've seen it cruise by my house on Broadway numerous times. I think it's green or brown. ??? I'm color blind.

Is it built or just wrapped? I haven't seen it yet.

Anyone bring guns besides majorAR

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Might be coming out for the day on Sat. Woud be bringing a piece or two if there's somewhere to shoot.

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it's a build, then wrapped.

My truck is at Outlaw getting it's 1st oil change and tire alignment. It will be ready for this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OK. Rob was suppose to come with us that originally planned this with me and knew about the place to shoot the guns but he's not making this trip. He just told me its down split mountain rd and left at train tracks and down half mile and they all shoot towards the mountain. Opposite side from split mountain and fish creek. I'm gonna really try and get there and do a early run Friday and find it for Saturday! Now there isn't a lot of guys bringing guns from either sides and since we will have a decent size group we will have to retract and shoot the guns later on that day after 1 or do it on your own as im sure other people will be wanting to do other things.

Last edited:

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK. Rob was suppose to come with us that originally planned this with me and knew about the place to shoot the guns but he's not making this trip. He just told me its down split mountain rd and left at train tracks and down half mile and they all shoot towards the mountain. Opposite side from split mountain and fish creek. I'm gonna really try and get there and do a early run Friday and find it for Saturday! Now there isn't a lot of guys bringing guns from either sides and since we will have a decent size group we will have to retract and shoot the guns later on that day after 1 or do it on your own as im sure other people will be wanting to do other things.

No worries. I'm more about running the truck through ocotillo anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djispj