Ocotillo Trip Halloween Weekend! Nov(1-EVENING),2,3,)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great job on the camp signage Don! The Tundra Forum guys are asking about t-shirts with your graffix. I'll take a 2XL longsleeve black one. LOL!

OP
OP
SvtDon

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great job on the camp signage Don! The Tundra Forum guys are asking about t-shirts with your graffix. I'll take a 2XL longsleeve black one. LOL!

Shirts will be as follows. $15 bucks a pop lol. You get your truck back today?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Glasswork Fell through.

Just bought 18" Fuel Trophy's (Methods were back ordered over a month) on 37" Toyo M/T's Should have them on the truck tomorrow. So ill be running pretty much stock/ top perch for the time being.

That being said I will most likely only be making it out for one day, hopefully early Sat. morning, may bring up a buddy, but the girl is a no go. May also bring up my dog.

Just glad to finally take of the 24" rims, although a lot of people love them, they just wont cut it.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So Glasswork Fell through.

Just bought 18" Fuel Trophy's (Methods were back ordered over a month) on 37" Toyo M/T's Should have them on the truck tomorrow. So ill be running pretty much stock/ top perch for the time being.

That being said I will most likely only be making it out for one day, hopefully early Sat. morning, may bring up a buddy, but the girl is a no go. May also bring up my dog.

Just glad to finally take of the 24" rims, although a lot of people love them, they just wont cut it.

Wait, have I missed something...you've got 24's? You must be the black truck I've seen rolling around OC.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Landfill, I think I saw your truck up at RPG the other day ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the black scab with 18" FRF decal and machined NV's. Did you get a chance to see Eriks truck? It was there when I dropped mine off, and I just stood there staring and stupified.

JeepSRT8

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait, have I missed something...you've got 24's? You must be the black truck I've seen rolling around OC.

Nope Its silver and yes 24".. I know I know. If you want to see them look at my intro thread. Although I did happen to see your truck at RPG when I was talking about getting the glassworks. Glad I got talked out of them though.