No Shame

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, disgusting to see that much abuse!

I'm more bothered by the incorrect MSRP than the ADM. Get your system updated or don't put a price on at all. If someone wants to throw that sort of money a way, that's on them, but don't mislead them to think that's what Ford actually suggests it's worth.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Who cares? They can ask whatever they want--seriously doubt any takers at that price. Hell there are enough ding dongs posting here they are willing to pay $10K+ over w/o any issues and looking for leads.

Dealers do this stupid stuff because they really don't want to sell the truck right now. Some idiot might come along and say I'll give you $30K over and they take it. All a game and no new news.

DFS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some A-hole will buy it from California or TX transplant. The longer we entertain obscene ADM's the longer they will be around.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we should start calling them up and say we wont go lower than 200k cash. Then call back and say no, I want to pay 220k now and you want all the packages the finance office offers for double the price, take it or leave it.

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh, my truck was listed on the dealers site for $137,420 and I got them to come "down" to high 80's after about an hour. MSRP was $77,420. That was back in October, and california. I worked a few thousand in accessories in the deal and I was ok with it. Told my wife I saved us $50,000 with just my charm and good looks.

They know they are not getting that price.