No Raptor for me ...any truth to this ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lucked out. The silly $800 extra was the ResistAll stuff they applied on it when the vehicle arrived, plus rear wheel well liners. Had a hard time fighting the extra cost because they already put the crap on there and I was tired of arguing.

Are rear wheel well liners available? I haven't looked into the matter for a while. Can you share a pic?

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lucked out. The silly $800 extra was the ResistAll stuff they applied on it when the vehicle arrived, plus rear wheel well liners. Had a hard time fighting the extra cost because they already put the crap on there and I was tired of arguing.

I tried to get rear wheel well liners a few weeks back and I was told they aren't available and there is no ETA. Did you get factory plastic wheel well liners, or did they spray some sort of undercoating?

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried to get rear wheel well liners a few weeks back and I was told they aren't available and there is no ETA. Did you get factory plastic wheel well liners, or did they spray some sort of undercoating?

I'd like to know this also. Been searching for WW liners and can't find anyone that makes them for the Raptor.

OP
OP
C

cbb

Reaction score
I can't believe for as many times allocation on Raptors has been discussed that there are still this many misinformed people. Sheesh

In some cases I think the customer is more informed than the average dealer.

At least in my case

kdub405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't believe for as many times allocation on Raptors has been discussed that there are still this many misinformed people. Sheesh

But Ford said everyone gets one...it's like welfare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk