No BS dealership in Texas to order from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sherwood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received a call from Jack. They supposedly only received 1 - 37 pkg allocation and the dealership owner took it. She called this morning to tell me my order cant be place and I would need to order a truck without the 37 pkg.
I was told the same thing but I kept the order and went 35. Pretty lame that Ford has the option but isn't offering it to everyone?!
Jack also said that they'll take orders on 2022 Raptors in June/July of NEXT YEAR. I don't get why Ford is delivering vehicles at the end of the model year! Its supposed to be the other way around!

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told the same thing but I kept the order and went 35. Pretty lame that Ford has the option but isn't offering it to everyone?!
Jack also said that they'll take orders on 2022 Raptors in June/July of NEXT YEAR. I don't get why Ford is delivering vehicles at the end of the model year! Its supposed to be the other way around!
I just asked her a minute ago, she said she did not know when the 2022 order banks would open.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2022 orders in September of this year?
That’s what I keep hearing, sounds about right…. I can understand the June order banks for this year since this is a new generation… but that wouldn’t apply for a 22. based on past years a normal new model year (not generation) is around September…

TxNessie84

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just talking to my sales lady in Houston that I bought my 2019 Raptor from back in November of 2019. I bought my truck from her all over the phone including my 2013 Raptor trade appraisal. At the time, the dealership had 50 Raptors on their lot and they were all discounted $5,000 under MSRP. They want to be a high volume dealer so they don't mind discounting new trucks. I have NO idea what they are ordering new trucks for, but I'm 99% sure there won't be any markup.

I will not be ordering a Raptor this year as I'm building a house. She said she is about 2 weeks from being able to spec out trucks and place orders. If anyone is interested in talking to her, PM me and I will share her cell phone and email. I don't want anyone to waste her time, she is one of the best sales persons I've EVER dealt with! I gain NOTHING from this, just want to help some fellow Raptor owners.

Eric
Can I get her info? Thanks!

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Order banks for MY22 open September 15th Ford DTP. Production starts 11/15. Typical build is 8-12 weeks under regular scheduling. So Delieveries for MY22 will not arrive until mid Jan/Feb of 22.