New Raptor to have 450hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You might look up the definition of troll, because I didn't post anything that wasn't raptor related. I'm sorry you guys refuse to believe me :) but guess who was right??? This guy :)

I am not saying anything to put you down nor am i going to call you names but, are you implying that the makers of Forza (a video-game) have some sort of insight on pre production vehicles?

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol all these guys called me liar.

Look how close forza worked with the GT, you can assume they worked equally close with the raptor.

http://youtu.be/64-LAYChitk

This is so real. I can't wait and am very thankful for this breaking info. What would America do without @Ishliss and his great investigative work. Perhaps with these hard facts you were able to uncover that you are wasting your time picking your nose playing video games. I'm sure you could use this info on your resume and submit it to our NSA. We need more punk ass kids that read and hear things on the World Wide Web to make sure we all believe. Thanks. Give up! Or call your news station and set up a press conference and make sure you tell them " but, wait, I saw it on a review for a game". This is a forum and I couldn't give a shit about your secret relationship with Ford. When u get done with polishing the dealerships door knobs @Jimbo will see you out

Last edited:

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reading the ole interwebs Forza has made plenty of mistakes on horsepower ratings. This was a big "issue" with the 2015 Mustang. They released the vehicle on Forza with pre production estimates horsepower numbers. Why is this guy still here? I though he was leaving. Take your shit to a video game forum. :flipthebird:

Horsepower, Torque and Weight are wrong.

Forza 5 shows:

421 HP
391 LB-FT
3618 LBS

Ford Released the following information for the GT on the 2015 Mustang July 17th:

435 HP
400 LB-FT
3708 LBS

Ishliss

Reaction score
Go up a few previous comments, youtube video of how forza got the dirt on the '17 Ford GT.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

It amazes me how on the 2 other Ford forums I have posted, everyone is intelligent and actually takes the time to read about how the game is produced. You guys are just ******** plain and simple. No sweat off my back though, its easy to act tough on the internet lol

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go up a few previous comments, youtube video of how forza got the dirt on the '17 Ford GT.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

its easy to act tough on the internet lol

I'll tell you what, Mr. Insider, I think it would be cool as shit if you would show up at a Raptor event with your laptop and prove us all wrong. Then we could all 'act tough' face to face........

That is if your mom could carve the time out of her busy schedule and drive you there.

Ishliss

Reaction score
I'll tell you what, Mr. Insider, I think it would be cool as shit if you would show up at a Raptor event with your laptop and prove us all wrong. Then we could all 'act tough' face to face........

That is if your mom could carve the time out of her busy schedule and drive you there.

I would love to! You might change your attitude if you met me lol im a big lil boy :baby: