New Raptor to have 450hp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guess you are not old enough to to know,
When the production specs are released they will be on ALL the media sites on the same day. They hold the info until they are ready to release based on their marketing strategy. A video game company is not their market and doesn't receive privileged info., they can get the vehicle dimensions as they are available to media and aftermarket companies.
The 450hp number was released to the media months ago and it stated "at least 450hp" I am involved in automotive media.
This is the most active and largest Raptor site. Except for a few individuals, the other sites seem to have a lot less automotive knowledgeable people. A lot of gullible people are in this world

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was thinking today that this forum was lacking interesting news worthy conversions lately.

That is until I skimmed these couple of posts.

Now that the interweb informed this very intelligent person, "If it's on the web it must be true".

Last edited:

Raw Horsepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since these couple of silly posting regarding truth, I figured post some gossip to spark the fire.
The only rumor I have heard lately from some other media folks was some of the "new" 3.5 Eco motors were getting destroyed under abuse. I haven't witnessed and it's basically hearsay until I hear more.

Time for football and drinking !!!

Last edited:

10splaya22

Reaction score
Guess you are not old enough to to know,
When the production specs are released they will be on ALL the media sites on the same day. They hold the info until they are ready to release based on their marketing strategy. A video game company is not their market and doesn't receive privileged info., they can get the vehicle dimensions as they are available to media and aftermarket companies.
The 450hp number was released to the media months ago and it stated "at least 450hp" I am involved in automotive media.
This is the most active and largest Raptor site. Except for a few individuals, the other sites seem to have a lot less automotive knowledgeable people. A lot of gullible people are in this world

Really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64-LAYChitk&feature=youtu.be

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anybody else sick of this 'gamer' ********? I know I am. Kinda feels like these guys are moles planted to boost the interest in a new game. This guy ^^^ joined in August and this is his first post? Weird.....

10splaya22

Reaction score
Anybody else sick of this 'gamer' ********? I know I am. Kinda feels like these guys are moles planted to boost the interest in a new game. This guy ^^^ joined in August and this is his first post? Weird.....

I don't have a raptor so I haven't posted anything but I saw the video on another forum and wanted to post it after reading the thread. I had the same opinion as Raw Horsepower and though the video was interesting.

I do enjoy reading about the 2017+ raptors so I came here for the news. I am active on other forums though.