New member intro

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dunerking

Reaction score
Hi new member here..live in Agua Dulce,Ca. Been a long time member of RaceDezert.com,Glamisdunes.com and Riverdavesplace.com.
Here to educate my son and I as we’re planning to do a 2017 F-150 to Raptor conversion this site seems like a wealth of info. I’ll apologize now if I ask redundant questions as I’ll try search for info before asking. Thanks for any/all info

OP
OP
D

Dunerking

Reaction score
Yes,we’re trying to keep it somewhat conservative build and if possible “bolt on” stock Raptor parts swap. If it was up to my son and his dream world budget it would be getting a long travel kit…I told him after he finished lineman school and lands a solid paying job he can do whatever he wants to it..lol.
I’m hoping to source the Raptor parts through FB marketplace or something similar.
Any input about some of the mid travel kits like ADD or SVC would be appreciated.

Last edited: