New Member from TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZO6FL

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Recently joined as my search for a Raptor has narrowed down. I have been wanting a Raptor for quite some time. I missed out a few weeks ago on an extremely clean 2021 with very low mileage in South Carolina. If someone on here got that one, congrats!
This week I went to North Carolina to pick up a 2024. Because I am a little OCD I checked the vehicle top to bottom. I found a flaw in the roof channel. It was a glob of paint and it was apparent it came from the factory that way, no fault of the dealer.
They took the truck back to their body shop and they tried to remove it although it left area that made touch up difficult and really needed to be sanded and painted.
I made the decision that it would be something that would always bother me so we declined to take the truck.
Right now, we are waiting for the identical build in transit to another dealer. Hopefully third times the charm!
A lot of good information on this site, and had I not read some of the post delivery issues, I might not have climbed up in the bed and looked at the roof.
Thank you to all!
Ed

Last edited:

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome we will all be waiting to see your truck and Raptors are worth waiting for

hjmpanzr

Reaction score
There is a black 2024 in Kingsport but they are asking 5k over msrp. Maybe closer than NC depending on where you are.