New member from France

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

I’ve always wondered what you guys in the Olde country do to park a Raptor. Street parking, France style ;-)
Lots of places over there have passable streets not much wider than the Raptor - and I’ll bet some are not as wide. about ’13 or ’14 I took the wife to Nuremberg for the Christmas Market opening, rented a Kia Ce’ed like the one on Top Gear. Got a hotel in old town Nuremberg and their remote parking was tight. It was accessed by elevator and that elevator was a tight fit for the Ce’ed.

IMG_0207.JPG

here she is on the parking lift so someone can park underneath.

OP
OP
G

Gael

Reaction score
Thank you all for your welcome!
In France it's very difficult to find a place to park the Ford... Because places are too small... I have to find a place near grass or far from the entrance for exemple but don't matter, I love this car.
My wife and me would like to go to Iceland with a off-road trailer.
We have already gone in Iceland with a camper car and now we would like to do F-Road... Very funny project.
I need also some advices and I have 2 years to test the reliability of my new Ford.
Cheers!

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF
#OneLessprius

I’ve always wondered what you guys in the Olde country do to park a Raptor. Street parking, France style ;-)
Lots of places over there have passable streets not much wider than the Raptor - and I’ll bet some are not as wide. about ’13 or ’14 I took the wife to Nuremberg for the Christmas Market opening, rented a Kia Ce’ed like the one on Top Gear. Got a hotel in old town Nuremberg and their remote parking was tight. It was accessed by elevator and that elevator was a tight fit for the Ce’ed.

View attachment 470185

here she is on the parking lift so someone can park underneath.
Yeah , it's every day a challenge to drive daily a Raptor, that's why mine is absolutly not a daily, and I live far away from ugly towns, so I am quiet and alone on the road I use, no problem to park, plenty of available places free all the time , and my area is full of offroad trails, so , it's important to choose the good car depending of your way of life !!!
In my tools box I have different size of screwdrivers, my garage is the same with a small, medium and big 4WD, to each day is suitable tool !!!

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
salut Gael, assure toi que ton camion ait le fusible 27 relocalisé et il y a aussi un "lead frame recall" la 6R80 qui peut subitement retrogradé en première ... Phénomène très rare heureusement .
Tu trouveras toutes les infos sur ce forum, une mine d'or ce forum ...