New guy in Dallas/Fort Worth TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you here. The forum is a huge help for everything you need.... and the vendors aren't half bad either :)

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see taco and tundy drivers eyeballing my truck all the time and I always wonder if some of them go get a Raptor. Glad to see someone did haha! Congrats & Welcome!

OP
OP
L

lanceof1onginus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The more I think about it the happier I am that I decided to go with the raptor and not the the baja taco (giggle). I was even going to get a plate that read TRDTACO (giggle) using those plates with the big T on the left side. See what I did there.... joking aside I'm pretty sure the toyota seat was hurting my back too. I drive a 2013 F150 for my company truck and I've put 3000 miles in one month, no back pain. Before that a 2011 Silverado that I put 20000 miles in a couple months, nothing. I only had 7000 miles on my taco in a year and it seems like every time I drove it for more than an hour or 2 my back would hurt. At the end of the day the baja was going to be the exact same truck I had just with great off road ability and a little better towing because it was going to have the tow package. That's why I love the raptor, it does everything the baja taco does just better and then some. Off road, comfort, interior/exterior features, size, towing ect. Gas mileage is worst but F gasoline! Imma burn the Sh** out of that stuff!!!!

Don't let any taco owner lie to you. Baja Taco = Poor mans Raptor