New Borla video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any news when the tips will be out for these ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CWBROWN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone in Denver, CO or near by have a Borla S-Type installed?? Would really like to hear it in person if possible.

Carbon8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Atak was delivered yesterday, going to try and see if I have time for the install tonight.

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@CWBROWN, I'm up in Windsor if you want to hear an ATAK

Ordered the ATAK on Monday, arrived yesterday, and I installed it this morning... Took me about 3 hours to remove everything and install. Fitment was good, no issues. Wasted some time getting tips lined up perfectly, but probably one of the easiest exhaust installs I've ever done.

When I first started it on cold idle, I thought what have I done?? It was loud, and very angry. A deep angry, but still very loud. Once it came off high idle it mellowed out. I haven't been on the interstate yet but I know cruising at 55-65mph there is no drone at all.

When you WOT, it is loud and aggressive. Neighbors will not be happy. Just cruising it's a nice deep note. I'm actually surprised Borla got the sound this deep for a V6.

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ordered the ATAK on Monday, arrived yesterday, and I installed it this morning... Took me about 3 hours to remove everything and install. Fitment was good, no issues. Wasted some time getting tips lined up perfectly, but probably one of the easiest exhaust installs I've ever done.

When I first started it on cold idle, I thought what have I done?? It was loud, and very angry. A deep angry, but still very loud. Once it came off high idle it mellowed out. I haven't been on the interstate yet but I know cruising at 55-65mph there is no drone at all.

When you WOT, it is loud and aggressive. Neighbors will not be happy. Just cruising it's a nice deep note. I'm actually surprised Borla got the sound this deep for a V6.

You know the rules, pics and vids or it didn't happen. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSTi07

Reaction score

Have any videos of it?!

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Love it.