Never Checked in...On Second Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagneticScrew

Reaction score
I joined the forum in 2019 and waited over 3 months from time of purchase to delivery. I don't post much, so I never got around to checking in when my Prius finally arrived. I thought I was going to keep my 2019 802A Magnetic Super Crew forever. However, the 2024 refresh got me. I found a local dealer ordered 801A Carbonized Grey Metallic "unicorn", in that they ordered it with NO twin panel moonroof. I loved the twin panel in my Gen 2 and used it constantly, but I was religious with maintenance and it would still get fickle at times. I never had a failure or long-term issue, but I know plenty who did so I am happy to be without it in the 2024.

At any rate, here is how it started:
IMG_7149.jpgIMG_9227.jpg

And here is how it is going:
IMG_2104c.jpgIMG_2106c.jpgIMG_2105 1.jpg

OP
OP
MagneticScrew

MagneticScrew

Reaction score
This probably belongs in the Gen 3 Wheel & Tire thread, but I managed to get my RokBlokz on last night with my dusty set of Fuel Rebels I had on my Gen 2. I think they will work in the looks department. I have never been a graphics person. I don't hate them, but I typically prefer as clean of a look as possible. The jury is still out, but I might keep them on.

Fuel Rebel 17x9 ET1
MT Baja Boss AT 315/70r17
Fuel Side.jpg
Fuel Rear.jpg
Fuel Front.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

No yellow card?
I mean... I’m not the only one in stripes here... others can raise that yellow card. Hell, nobody is safe. I got red carded by an FRF for missing a dup. post. Not mentioning any names like @CleverGirl_ ... because I’m not one to gossip.

(and didn’t see how long it was )