Need help with pricing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is a low milage still hasn't sold that I know of.
ya, thats a great deal...but on the otherside of the border with snow/salt.
I looked at this one, but the logistics was a PITA so left it alone.

The truck the OP posted has half the miles hence the reasoning it should bring $35-36

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya, thats a great deal...but on the otherside of the border with snow/salt.
I looked at this one, but the logistics was a PITA so left it alone.

The truck the OP posted has half the miles hence the reasoning it should bring $35-36
He started listing with 10k more.(59k). I agree with the salt state. and where it is (the other side of the world) LOL I thought he was in the US in Washington. I could be wrong. but the OP is in a salt state also. but the truck looks clean from the one pic.
Re-read the add..... MI..... I was way wrong.......LOL yes you were correct CANADA.

Last edited:

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
He started listing with 10k more.(59k). I agree with the salt state. and where it is (the other side of the world) LOL I thought he was in the US in Washington. I could be wrong. but the OP is in a salt state also. but the truck looks clean from the one pic.
Re-read the add..... MI..... I was way wrong.......LOL yes you were correct CANADA.
Yup in Windsor across the bridge from Detroit.
Super clean truck considering its seen winter.
I was looking at it but didn't have the time/patience to go up there import it back to US and drive it to TX.
Ended up finding a SCrew with a new engine and a whipple for same money in TN.. way easier to get back to TX..lol