Need Feedback on Wrapping my 2024 Raptor.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MachMan2004

Reaction score
Hello All,
I would appreciate some feedback. I am getting ready to have my 2024 Black Raptor Wrapped. I am undecided if I should go with traditional Clear or Stealth/Satin Black. If anyone out there has had their truck wrapped in Stealth/Satin Black and have a few pics you can share, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank You

mattwrapps

Reaction score
If you like black and only want to protect the paint, PPF is the way to go. There is colored PPF now too btw. Going gloss clear allows you to do high risk areas or just the front end. Going matte means you’re doing the whole vehicle to match. Full front clip runs $2500-3000, vs whole truck is going to run $8k+. PPF is a 10+ year product parked outdoors.

If you don’t like black and simply want to change the color, vinyl wrap is way to go. Color change wrap on these trucks normally runs 4500-6k. PVC vinyl is a 5 year product parked outdoors. Remember, all the specialty films like chrome and others are typically a one year product and run down hill quick if not maintained.

If $$ doesn’t matter and you just want the best look and protection… wrap in your favorite color vinyl, then do a full front PPF in a matching sheen (ie gloss PPF on gloss wrap or matte PPF on matte wrap), followed by a ceramic coating to top it off.

Mine just got peeled and is set to go back under the knife soon for a new color! Hope this helps.