nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in! First mod purchased for a yet to be delivered 2014 Raptor...

I sent you the payment via paypal, and also a special request on the shipping. Please let me know if that's possible... Thanks!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it looks like the order wont go through today. we are still short a few members. remember we need 12 members signed up for this. the idea of these to be delivered before christmas has pretty much gone down the tubes. this will remain open until we have the minimum amount of buyers necessary. once we reach the 12 units, i will make the order. but now its looking like after christmas. im sorry for all the ones who have paid and are patiently waiting, thank you. we will get this going soon.

BobCajun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it looks like the order wont go through today. we are still short a few members. remember we need 12 members signed up for this. the idea of these to be delivered before christmas has pretty much gone down the tubes. this will remain open until we have the minimum amount of buyers necessary. once we reach the 12 units, i will make the order. but now its looking like after christmas. im sorry for all the ones who have paid and are patiently waiting, thank you. we will get this going soon.

Should be one closer now, just sent my order/payment.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after that last payment. 3 more.

Noah, not sure if this includes people just wanting harness alone. If it helps the cause, I would get the harness only (already have Nav-TV installed and working) to have on hand just in case I ever open my dash back up again due to some issue. I assume years down the road I won't be able to get the same 2013 harness

Let me know.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the buyers for the harness is not a problem. we need more people from the list of units to finish paying. since you already have the unit installed, there really is no reason to have the harness. the wires have already been cut. but if you do want one, i can add you.