nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoffer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only 3 of the 12 2012 guys paid?

Hope this is not going to take long

Last edited:

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so far we have 10 of the 2013 members paid up, and 3 of the 2012 guys........almost there

Let's go everyone.... been waiting for 2 weeks for them to just get ordered after we had enough....

New FRF Members -- if you want to jump in for a 2013 Raptor or 2012 Raptor, see the first post in this thread for the payment, and then see post #528 (I think) for the payment details to Noah. If you have a 2013 Raptor and jump in and pay now, we can get to the 12-13 units we need to place the order asap. Those that have paid and are waiting eagerly would think you ROCK!! :)

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
patience KKitowski....paitence.

I hate waiting too but for the huge discount we are getting it will be worth it.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
patience KKitowski....paitence.

I hate waiting too but for the huge discount we are getting it will be worth it.

Yeah, I know... gotta kick some in the you know what sometimes too! :)

BTW -- like your choice of truck color. Very similar to mine. No step or graphic on mine, but I threw a ARE cover on and Line-X color match liner. Looking at your mods list you are definitely ahead of me!

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am going to be working on lighting next. I already have the 40" Rigid in my garage and I am looking into rear lights but I am stuck between inserting in the bumper or inserting above the license plate lights. There are a couple threads about that already.

Then I need to add bedlights - not sure but probably just cheap LED rope lighting. And finally I am waiting for some driving lights being made by The Car Stereo Store that will fill the opening in the front bumper perfectly - they will be controlled by a stock F150 headlight switch (pulls out to turn them on) and will be tapped into the high beams to make them legal.

But before I do anything I want this NAV-TV installed....I just know good things come to those who wait.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
...And finally I am waiting for some driving lights being made by The Car Stereo Store that will fill the opening in the front bumper perfectly - they will be controlled by a stock F150 headlight switch (pulls out to turn them on)...

What's the word on those fog lights, Noah?