nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there a link

Is there a link to view the hardware so one can get an idea of the install?I assume there is hardware, not just a software adjustment. I must have missed the initial post of its capabilities.

goinsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanderfalk,
PM me your email and I can send you the installation docs I got directly from Nav-TV. Also includes an option to wire rear camera and/or VIM to the aux switches.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a link to view the hardware so one can get an idea of the install?I assume there is hardware, not just a software adjustment. I must have missed the initial post of its capabilities.

if you still need the info, let me know.

Wanderfalk,
PM me your email and I can send you the installation docs I got directly from Nav-TV. Also includes an option to wire rear camera and/or VIM to the aux switches.

thanks for helping out.

the countdown is almost ready to begin. we now have enough 2013 orders to place the group buy. as i stated, i will keep it open for 3 additional days for anyone else who wants to join in. meaning that friday at 10 am (ca time) if you are not paid or on the list, you will not be included. i will update the list later today for you all to check.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
update post #456. everyone who has paid is on the list. there are 3 members for the 2013 that i dont know what they want to do. If you dont see your name on the list, it means i have not received payment. if you want to be added, please let me know.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
update post #456. everyone who has paid is on the list. there are 3 members for the 2013 that i dont know what they want to do. If you dont see your name on the list, it means i have not received payment. if you want to be added, please let me know.

bump... for all those members that may still want to get into the group buy..... Friday 10am deadline for Noah....

SVTBuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noah - For the 2012, which model is it? The ALLSNC-XG11 or the ALLSYNC XG-F/11 WITH RSE?

I have a factory rear camera and would like to add an after-market front camera. Would either of those units work for that purpose?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
you need the one with rse. there are 2 ways to wire it though. either the front cam fulltime and the rear cam on reverse only, or both cams fulltime using one of your aux switches to control which one

SVTBuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need the one with rse. there are 2 ways to wire it though. either the front cam fulltime and the rear cam on reverse only, or both cams fulltime using one of your aux switches to control which one

Thanks. So for option A, does the front cam display only when you press the special "activation" button and the rear cam displays always when put in reverse (without having to press the special "activation" button)? Likewise, I assume Option B means that either the front or rear display only when the special activation button is pressed and which one displays depends on the aux switch. In Option B does the rear still display when in reverse?

Can you PM me the price of the one with RSE or it the price on page 1 of the thread?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alotajs