My Raptor was born today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Gator Raptor

Reaction score
Not even here yet and already have a "plain" hood graphic from Designs N Signs laid out across my home office floor!
I guess I was really lucky - I gave the dealer my final order specs early April and they modified an existing order that was available. Should be here 3rd week of May.
Got rid of my nice leveled 4x4 Tahoe with 33's and a Black Bear tune. I hope I'll be happy with the new beast!

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm the proud papa! 2 - 2 1/2 weeks til it comes home! I can't wait!

Yours was built today and they told you 2- 2 1/2 weeks

Mine was built yesterday and its scheduled to ship 6/3 and arrive at dealer on 6/9

I'm assuming by your user name you in FL? :shrug:

If that's true, my dealer is only about 1.5 hours N of DTP so IDK how the hell they're telling you your truck will be to you sooner than I'm suppose to get mine

OP
OP
G

Gator Raptor

Reaction score
Yours was built today and they told you 2- 2 1/2 weeks

Mine was built yesterday and its scheduled to ship 6/3 and arrive at dealer on 6/9

I'm assuming by your user name you in FL? :shrug:

If that's true, my dealer is only about 1.5 hours N of DTP so IDK how the hell they're telling you your truck will be to you sooner than I'm suppose to get mine

I assume when the dealer said ETA it was to their dealership in FL? Sounds like I need to call SVT to get the real deal .......

OP
OP
G

Gator Raptor

Reaction score
Got it today!
Better than I imagined. Love the blue accent interior on white!
Now I'm headed out of town for a long weekend and my new toy is sitting in my garage Won't see it again til Tuesday!

FordService

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got it today!
Better than I imagined. Love the blue accent interior on white!
Now I'm headed out of town for a long weekend and my new toy is sitting in my garage Won't see it again til Tuesday!

I hope the separation anxiety isn't too bad, Gator Raptor! Congrats on bringing home your truck. :)

Crystal

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was suppose to be at the dealer YESTERDAY and its still not there. And mt dealer is less than 2 hours away from DTP, not way down in FL :banghead:

W T F !?!?!?!?!?