my Raptor vs Prius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ya accidents happen but if the crasher was drunk or on other drugs texting I wouldn't feel sorry for them. It should be an automatic 1000.00 to your favorite charity.

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing that has caught my attention on this is you said they would have to cut on the cab, cutting on the cab causes unibody damage. Unibody damage will kill the vehicles value just as fast as frame damage.

Btw I'm no insurance adjuster or anything but I work for an auction and one of my many jobs is inspections on vehicles so I know a good amount about this subject

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One thing that has caught my attention on this is you said they would have to cut on the cab, cutting on the cab causes unibody damage. Unibody damage will kill the vehicles value just as fast as frame damage.

Btw I'm no insurance adjuster or anything but I work for an auction and one of my many jobs is inspections on vehicles so I know a good amount about this subject

Yea, its not that bad. We will see

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outlaw also said dont get the alignment cams, they are weak bolts and bend. 4 wheel parts sold them to me and they arent too good. Just fyi. These will be swapped out for stronger OEM hardware.

Last edited:

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
73792_10151276121848106_988780805_n.jpg

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya sorry bout not getting back to you. My Uncle's collision shop doesn't have the cab side anymore. It would have worked out perfectly because another insurance claim paid for the entire side and the shop only needed a little piece so the part would have been whatever shipping would cost to send it to you. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.