my Raptor vs Prius

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright, Still having issues with my truck.

Its my nit-picky list, some of which is probably not from the accident, but I want to have it looked at by Ford, Outlaw, and myself.
Issues:
  1. Hood body work not good, can still see fiberglass patch
  2. Front bumper still damaged
  3. Tailgate does not line up
  4. passenger doors do not shut right, you have to slam them harder than the other side and they "pop" open when you touch the handle
  5. 4wd does not engage, vac line maybe not releasing pressure?
  6. front passenger side Method rim still damaged, not replaced yet
  7. Whole truck has a high speed wobble over 70mph and begins to fishtail. Checked tire pressure, did not help.
  8. Fender does not line up with hood body line
  9. new side running board has different coating/appearance than driver side stock one
  10. lug nuts damaged and need replacing
  11. Wheel alignment is off, constantly have to fight wheel, if I release, car veers left.
  12. passenger side seems to have less door insualtion now after replacing cab side, and sounds louder than driver side when driving
  13. passenger side weather stripping coming undone

I have only had my truck back for a few months and only put a few hundred miles on it. No heavy offroading since I dont have 4wd, only camping and a trip to my moms in the desert.

Last edited:

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Find an attorney that offers free auto accident/personal injury consultations and make an appt.

Last edited:

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, it seems to me that Outlaw is the problem here. They did a ****** job of fixing your truck and they aren't returning your phone calls.

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I think Killjonathan is on the right track, start with Outlaw. It sounds like the other party's insurance did their job, which was to PAY for repairs. If Outlaw won't return your phone calls, show up in person. I would not have waited "a few months" to try and get things resolved. If things were not right when you picked your truck up, you should have addressed it immediately.

Last edited:

cowtownraptor

Reaction score
I think Killjonathan is on the right track, start with Outlaw. It sounds like the other parties insurance did their job, which was to PAY for repairs. If Outlaw won't return you phone calls, show up in person. I would not have waited "a few months" to try and get things resolved. If things were not right when you picked your truck up, you should have addressed it immediately.

these guys are right. Outlaw got paid to fix your car, and didn't do it correctly. bring it back make sure the fix what is needed and don't take the truck back until you're satisfied. they got paid $16k to do the work so they should do it properly.

Plus the door being that touchy is dangourous. they could be found liable if anything happens.

OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked the truck up on 6-5-2013.

I emailed Connor on 6-29 about the 4wd not engaging, he said its most likely the spindle or actuator

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kawie95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called Outlaw from my work phone and talked to Connor, dropping the truck off this weekend and he will make everything perfect again.

Last edited: