Must-have accessories - what are/will you be adding to your Gen2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
Winch mount won't work. You're forgetting about the intercooler.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mmm nope. It's definitely in there. Last group before noting the use of Weatherpack connectors for firewall pass through wires. Intercooler relocation kit will allow the use of 2015+ F150 non-Ecoboost motor winch plates to be installed. Also, I have the Warn ZEON 12S Platinum which is completely wireless with a detachable ECU so it can become shorter and fit fine underneath the IC.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mmm nope. It's definitely in there. Last group before noting the use of Weatherpack connectors for firewall pass through wires. Intercooler relocation kit will allow the use of 2015+ F150 non-Ecoboost motor winch plates to be installed. Also, I have the Warn ZEON 12S Platinum which is completely wireless with a detachable ECU so it can become shorter and fit fine underneath the IC.
Wow. Can you take pictures of it?

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
Wow. Can you take pictures of it?

There are multiple members who have installed it. I personally have not yet, but it will be at the forefront of the things to do when it gets here. Google ADD or Full Race Intercooler Relocation Kit for the 2015+ F150. There's some forum posts about it as well as the "Gen 2 Raptor Owners" page on Facebook that has some stuff about it.

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Okay my list of things on order;

- craven stubby
- custom graphics and striping (should be awesome will see soon)
- ceramic tint on front windows and windshield
- ceramic coating on paint
- husky floor liners front and back.
- viofo a119s dashcam
- custom ADD Stealth on front and rear with different logos.
- curved 40" lightbar
- 4 additional cube lights
- bakflip f1 and bakbox
- train horn
- phone mount
- ram tablet mount
- zombie hunting permit like my last truck

That's all for now.

Possible adds;

1) gun safe
2) wheels and tires, although I have the beadlocks I kind of like them.
3) ****** radar detector
4) wifi router
5) exhaust system
6) performance tune

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Nice! Whats the difference between Driving Combo and Flood? And is the Wide Cornering throw side to side only or all around in a circular fashion? (thinking of vehicles behind when in reverse). Thanks.

Driving combo is a combination of spot and wide driving. Essentially elongates the spot pattern. Wide cornering keeps the beam wide and horizontal.

This should help although the combo pattern just looks like spot in the pic.

image-1580779309_zpsjfwnvavk.jpg

SamfromTX

Reaction score
Driving combo is a combination of spot and wide driving. Essentially elongates the spot pattern. Wide cornering keeps the beam wide and horizontal.

This should help although the combo pattern just looks like spot in the pic.

Thanks! So what would you recommend if the main use is for reverse light? Looks like the flood may blind people and the wide cornering is a little narrow. Does the light have a swivel adjustment? Sorry for so many questions.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Thanks! So what would you recommend if the main use is for reverse light? Looks like the flood may blind people and the wide cornering is a little narrow. Does the light have a swivel adjustment? Sorry for so many questions.

Personally I use the flood beam, and if main use is a reverse light then that's what I would recommend as well. Haven't had anyone complain. It's not like you would be backing up down the highway haha. Think of it as a "see and be seen" device. Safety first right?:ROFLJest:

The light is not adjustable.

SamfromTX

Reaction score
Personally I use the flood beam, and if main use is a reverse light then that's what I would recommend as well. Haven't had anyone complain. It's not like you would be backing up down the highway haha. Think of it as a "see and be seen" device. Safety first right?:ROFLJest:

The light is not adjustable.

Awesome, thanks. Ordering shortly