Molten orange mistaken for red??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I call it red sometimes just because I'm lazy, and kind of dumb. One syllable words work way better for me.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i get it all the time and correct them and say NO!!! its Molten Orange.... but yeah if the light isnt right it looks redish. i like how Randy put it, its more of a Tomato Red, which is an orangish red... but i tell people its a redish Orange, but the matallic in the paint is very orange.

see in direct light is when i think the orange really stands out. when you get the metallic reflecting, its almost like an orange sherbert. the more overcast the more i think it looks red....... maybe thats just me?

pappawheely

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend had a blue truck with green pearl. Made some money betting what color it was a couple times.

OP
OP
RaptorRexCullen

RaptorRexCullen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wicked im glad im not the only one out there with this problem haha.

what ive been telling people lately when they say your truck is red. I say its actually orange. And I get the "WTF are you talking about face", then I follow it up with. Its not Halloween orange but it is orange.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, take it easy on us colorblind folks. We see things differently, Orange is Red; Red is Orange; Green is Brown, Brown is Green; Blue is Purple; Purple is Blue and so on. We are protected by the American Disabilities Act (ADA), so give us a break if we tell you your Orange Truck is RED!

Damn that sounded like it came from a democrat! No I'm not looking for any hand outs.

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys with molten orange raptors get compliments on your "red" truck? I get that allllll the time! People always think my truck is red. Sometimes I correct them and sometimes I just ignore it.

Just wondering if that happens to anyone else?
I thought my truck was red, bought it out of town at night.. lol.. I stayed the night with Guys from the dealership while they showed my Akron Ohio.. woke up with an orange truck!!
I wanted white or the red limited edition. Couldn't be any farther away.
But, in 2021, a 2011 with 108k on it for $19k with Roush exhaust and driveshaft shop driveshaft. I'll overlook it.

myersroofer614

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i like the molten. most think it is red. in the right light it looks red. i like the metal flake when the sun hits it right. my bike is almost the same color.
My first street bike was an orange Buell that was similar to my truck