Molded Fog Light Shroud for Rigids...Who Makes This...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daddycreswell

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Larry and I am the owner of Auto Art in Chicago. We are the company that built this Raptor as well as many more.

Thank you for your interest in the Fog Light surrounds.

The truck you see in the pictures was built for Matt Forte of the Chicago Bears. This truck was a massive build. Matte Black Paint (Not a Wrap), Gloss Black Accents, 22" ADV1 3 Piece Track Spec Wheels, Full Custom interior, Huge Stereo Install, Tons of performance mods including a Supercharger, and many 1 off custom pieces like the fog light surround.

I am happy that you all like the fog light surrounds. They were a 1 off that we made for this truck. With that said, Yes, I do have the original mold.

Give me a little time as I am talking with my fabricator to see how long it would take him to duplicate them.

I am happy to offer them at the best price I can, I just need to figure out how long it will take us to make them and what the cost of material would be for each one.

I will post another message with the best price I can, as soon as we figure it all out.

In the meantime, I would like to see how many people would actually be interested in it. The more I sell, the cheaper I can make it. So if you can all chime in and let me know.

Talk to you all soon

Larry Chachko
Auto Art
3124 West Lake Ave.
Glenview, IL 60026
847-724-1100
Auto Art - Welcome to Auto Art!

Interested, also would like to know where we can see more pictures of the truck. Inserts look sweet. Thanks

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Larry and I am the owner of Auto Art in Chicago. We are the company that built this Raptor as well as many more.

Thank you for your interest in the Fog Light surrounds.

The truck you see in the pictures was built for Matt Forte of the Chicago Bears. This truck was a massive build. Matte Black Paint (Not a Wrap), Gloss Black Accents, 22" ADV1 3 Piece Track Spec Wheels, Full Custom interior, Huge Stereo Install, Tons of performance mods including a Supercharger, and many 1 off custom pieces like the fog light surround.

I am happy that you all like the fog light surrounds. They were a 1 off that we made for this truck. With that said, Yes, I do have the original mold.

Give me a little time as I am talking with my fabricator to see how long it would take him to duplicate them.

I am happy to offer them at the best price I can, I just need to figure out how long it will take us to make them and what the cost of material would be for each one.

I will post another message with the best price I can, as soon as we figure it all out.

In the meantime, I would like to see how many people would actually be interested in it. The more I sell, the cheaper I can make it. So if you can all chime in and let me know.

Talk to you all soon

Larry Chachko
Auto Art
3124 West Lake Ave.
Glenview, IL 60026
847-724-1100
Auto Art - Welcome to Auto Art!

Could you give us a little information on the type of lights you used in the surround and how it mounts to the truck? I am in BTW

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this idea. I could be interested depending on price and the light configurations it would accept.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could you give us a little information on the type of lights you used in the surround and how it mounts to the truck? I am in BTW

Look like Rigid D2s to me. Just from the pics, I believe either:

- They were not mounted with the stock Rigid fog light bracket
or
- They were mounted further back in the bumper (towards the rear of the truck) using the Rigid bracket.

IMO - the lights look much better (esp from the side profile) being recessed back in the bumper and not sticking out.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Obviously, I'm also interested. Like some of the other guys, I would like to see some details on how the lights are mounted.

Let us know.

Raptor_Jay

Reaction score
I'm 100% in for around $250

Hello all. My name is Larry and I am the owner of Auto Art in Chicago. We are the company that built this Raptor as well as many more. Thank you for your interest in the Fog Light surrounds. The truck you see in the pictures was built for Matt Forte of the Chicago Bears. This truck was a massive build. Matte Black Paint (Not a Wrap), Gloss Black Accents, 22" ADV1 3 Piece Track Spec Wheels, Full Custom interior, Huge Stereo Install, Tons of performance mods including a Supercharger, and many 1 off custom pieces like the fog light surround. I am happy that you all like the fog light surrounds. They were a 1 off that we made for this truck. With that said, Yes, I do have the original mold. Give me a little time as I am talking with my fabricator to see how long it would take him to duplicate them. I am happy to offer them at the best price I can, I just need to figure out how long it will take us to make them and what the cost of material would be for each one. I will post another message with the best price I can, as soon as we figure it all out. In the meantime, I would like to see how many people would actually be interested in it. The more I sell, the cheaper I can make it. So if you can all chime in and let me know. Talk to you all soon Larry Chachko Auto Art 3124 West Lake Ave. Glenview, IL 60026 847-724-1100 Auto Art - Welcome to Auto Art!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford