Molded Fog Light Shroud for Rigids...Who Makes This...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm kind of annoyed that this one died.

We had 20 guys signed up to give the vendor at least $375 each for a set of these but he still didn't even want to try to work with us. Seemed to be more interested in selling them to one or two bozos a year at $1000 a pop rather than creating a product that would probably sell a couple hundred per year with the right advertising and word of mouth on FRF here.

Oh well, hopefully M&R can work up something for D2s and Duallys after they're done with the fog surrounds for their own kits.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/m-r-fog-light-kit-extra-option-31438/index5.html

TheAutoArt

Reaction score
So....

I have a total of 15 emails of interested parties. Not 20. Unless we get a minimum of 20 orders, we will not put these in to production. Sorry

Auto Art

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those molded lights for $375, count me in on that if its still floating around

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Raptor_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Larry and I am the owner of Auto Art in Chicago. We are the company that built this Raptor as well as many more.

Thank you for your interest in the Fog Light surrounds.

The truck you see in the pictures was built for Matt Forte of the Chicago Bears. This truck was a massive build. Matte Black Paint (Not a Wrap), Gloss Black Accents, 22" ADV1 3 Piece Track Spec Wheels, Full Custom interior, Huge Stereo Install, Tons of performance mods including a Supercharger, and many 1 off custom pieces like the fog light surround.

I am happy that you all like the fog light surrounds. They were a 1 off that we made for this truck. With that said, Yes, I do have the original mold.

Give me a little time as I am talking with my fabricator to see how long it would take him to duplicate them.

I am happy to offer them at the best price I can, I just need to figure out how long it will take us to make them and what the cost of material would be for each one.

I will post another message with the best price I can, as soon as we figure it all out.

In the meantime, I would like to see how many people would actually be interested in it. The more I sell, the cheaper I can make it. So if you can all chime in and let me know.

Talk to you all soon

Larry Chachko
Auto Art
3124 West Lake Ave.
Glenview, IL 60026
847-724-1100
Auto Art - Welcome to Auto Art!

interested

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Larry and I am the owner of Auto Art in Chicago. We are the company that built this Raptor as well as many more.

Thank you for your interest in the Fog Light surrounds.

The truck you see in the pictures was built for Matt Forte of the Chicago Bears. This truck was a massive build. Matte Black Paint (Not a Wrap), Gloss Black Accents, 22" ADV1 3 Piece Track Spec Wheels, Full Custom interior, Huge Stereo Install, Tons of performance mods including a Supercharger, and many 1 off custom pieces like the fog light surround.

I am happy that you all like the fog light surrounds. They were a 1 off that we made for this truck. With that said, Yes, I do have the original mold.

Give me a little time as I am talking with my fabricator to see how long it would take him to duplicate them.

I am happy to offer them at the best price I can, I just need to figure out how long it will take us to make them and what the cost of material would be for each one.

I will post another message with the best price I can, as soon as we figure it all out.

In the meantime, I would like to see how many people would actually be interested in it. The more I sell, the cheaper I can make it. So if you can all chime in and let me know.

Talk to you all soon

Larry Chachko
Auto Art
3124 West Lake Ave.
Glenview, IL 60026
847-724-1100
Auto Art - Welcome to Auto Art!

I'm in for the right price

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Mogo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So....

I have a total of 15 emails of interested parties. Not 20. Unless we get a minimum of 20 orders, we will not put these in to production. Sorry

Auto Art

Price at 20 orders? As indicated in the other thread, some of us might be willing to pay more than $375, but I personally can't justify $1000.

Tmak27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Price at 20 orders? As indicated in the other thread, some of us might be willing to pay more than $375, but I personally can't justify $1000.

I would think though the more people we get to order the better of a price we could get as a bulk order, but I would think we will have ATLEAST 20 ordering so that should leave us w/ a pretty decent break considering the amount

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those of you that are interested but have not emailed the Auto Art please do so. Just posting on the forum that you are interested is not good enough.

Maybe a list should be put together with names who are actually interested in buying a set of these and then emailing to The Auto Art. This may have already been done if so it should be updated.

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is from the closed feeler post:

FAQ from the seller:

I have been flooded with emails regarding these shrouds. Here are the answers you are all looking for.

1) Each one that we make are hand crafted for you. We are not a large manufacturing facility that can stamp out 100 an hour. We are a custom car shop and we would make these for you one by one. Trust me when I tell you, we are not making a fortune on these. I am lucky to make $25 a unit once they are done. Again, these are hand made. Not to sound like a jerk, but if you don't like the price, then don't buy them. You need to understand that it takes time to make these, and that costs money. You can not buy these anywhere, have someone else make you a set. The first one that you see on that Raptor took us 2 weeks of trial and error and fitting.

2) They will be made out of fiberglass and will be shipped out Matte Black. If you want them color matched it would be an additional $50.00

3) It will probably take about 2 weeks to get the first orders out and then about a week an order.

4) They are made to accept 2 pairs of the Rigid D2 lights. (or Dually lights)

5) Installation will be easy and we will provide detailed instructions on how to mount them.

6) We can provide you with the Rigid Dually lights for an additional $400 for both sets and choose the combo. White/White, White/Amber, Amber/Amber

7) I can only lower the price if I get a commitment of 50 or more pieces.

8) If you want to order them, please send me an email [email protected] and PLEASE put Raptor Order in the subject line.

9) If you have any other questions, please post them here and I will be happy to answer them.

Larry Chachko
Auto Art
3124 West Lake Ave
Glenview, IL 60026
847-724-1100
[email protected]

Lets not give up on this - email Larry and get his list above 20 and maybe this will continue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatguyfromford