Modular Foutz Light Bar with LP6 pics to share

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks good. I have an extra onx6 10 inch laying around not being used. I wonder if i could just get one more run two of those on this. Have not touched the front end yet my 24 with the new bumper.

NoharmnoFAL

Reaction score
Can I ask how you what harness you used and how you configured them? I’ve got 4 LP9s mounted, but I’m waiting for a custom harness. I’m dead set on wiring them to my high beam as a trigger. I hate cruising back roads with my hand hovering below the up fitter switch on my other truck. Thanks!
IMG_0795.jpeg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Can I ask how you what harness you used and how you configured them? I’ve got 4 LP9s mounted, but I’m waiting for a custom harness. I’m dead set on wiring them to my high beam as a trigger. I hate cruising back roads with my hand hovering below the up fitter switch on my other truck. Thanks!

I made harnesses for my 9s and S8. Wired to a Switch-Pro. I would advise not using the high beam as a trigger. It has been known to mess up the BCM.
20230217_130456.jpg
20230217_142239.jpg
20230218_104811.jpg
20230218_133720.jpg
20230303_133857.jpg

OP
OP
FordPerf Addict

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 461614
I would use LVJ motorsports. You can call him and he can set you up however you like and It looks like you’ll get the same harness as me just the basic harness for 2 inner and 2 outer lights with backlight. He doesn’t recommend using low sweettijf but if you have a switchpro it will dim them for you . He will label the wires for you too so you’ll know how to set them up. He will know how to do that also what you’re looking for

roger7254

Reaction score
I would use LVJ motorsports. You can call him and he can set you up however you like and It looks like you’ll get the same harness as me just the basic harness for 2 inner and 2 outer lights with backlight. He doesn’t recommend using low sweettijf but if you have a switchpro it will dim them for you . He will label the wires for you too so you’ll know how to set them up. He will know how to do that also what you’re looking for
That LVJ harness looks solid.

aFallenTree

Reaction score