Miss that new car smell?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's well over a week now and the trucks still smells good and not like I farted in it. Hows the stripper scent treating you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually pretty good. Lots of compliments. It has a vanilla musky scent to it. Most people think it's a good smell and then I show them the bottle. It gets some laughs.

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got this stuff about a month ago. It works great, but use it sparingly. Very little goes a long way. I diluted 1 oz to 32 oz of water and it's still strong. Two squirts on the carpet and you should be good to go for at least two to three weeks

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Going on three weeks now with four squirts of leather. Still a very nice smell in the truck. Man I am sold on this stuff.

D

Deleted member 12951

I squirted one full strength under each seat less than a week ago. New car smell already gone. I think my farts are stronger and killing the special chemicals.

Sent using Tapatalk

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I squirted one full strength under each seat less than a week ago. New car smell already gone. I think my farts are stronger and killing the special chemicals.

Sent using Tapatalk

I am afraid farting in your truck will cancel out a skunk scent!:shakehead:

D

Deleted member 12951

I was using the New Car and got in the Leather one the other day . Put 3 full strength squirts under each seat, smell already gone after a couple days. I must be doing something wrong.

Sent using Tapatalk