Mishimoto: Stay the F#ck Away

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MAMiller44

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@richnot Didn’t catch all the issues until I started doing more digging after ordering the second time.

I went with the JLT. No drilling required is a huge plus. In case any dealer ever complains about it for a warranty issue it can be removed with no signs of it being there in a few minutes.

two24studios

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had nothing but problems with my Mishimoto catch can. Decided to remove it and just go without. I contacted customer service a bunch, they got back to me and tried to be helpful, but everything they suggest has never worked. Hence why I just removed it. What a waste of $400.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with UPR. Install is easy and I like the fitment too. A little pricy, but you get what you pay for.
https://www.cjponyparts.com/upr-dua...boost-3-5l-f-150-raptor-2017-2019/p/50302211/

You're about the only person on here that makes sense. The idiots that put JLT on their turbo rides have no clue what they are doing. With a turbo engine you must have a dual valve system or it's just catching during idle...such a waste and shows the ignorance of the people installing them. With so much information our there it's amazing how dumb people are about catch cans. They will put premium fuel in their rides and scoff at a catch can which improves fuel air quality amongst other things. They say why bother then put on a CAI kit. amazing. Ever known anyone who thinks it would be a good idea to dump the contents of a catch can back into their fuel tank...nope me either. Good on you man!!

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Yeah, I've installed a UPR complete catch can system and am glad I did. Premium hoses, connectors, can etc.

Even came with a new sensor and I purchased the breather too since I live in a cold climate. Breather was probably not really necessary since it doesn't get really cold where I live but I'd rather have on in the winter months just to be on the safe side.

No codes, 21,xxxx miles. :);):)

What's NOT going into my intake!

20200219_174911.jpg

two24studios

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick update to my last post... Mishimoto reached out to me to ask for a survey about the catch can. I told them I wasn't happy and that many others on the forums were experiencing similar issues. I asked for a refund and they sent me a USPS label. Hopefully once they get it back they'll process the return and refund my money. Worth a shot if you bought one directly from them.