Milestar Patagonia XT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Personally, I've never understood the Jeeper's obsession with the Duratrac. They are extremely loud, handle terribly with tons of vibration, wear like shit, but perform pretty well off-road. I think jeepers don't mind them because they can't hear anything under the wind noise of the cabin and vibration in the steering wheel with or without terrible tires.
I think you nailed this. As a JKU driver for 14 years, I only ran KM2 and KM3 tires. Even when they were brand new, my steering wheel danced going straight down the highway, and before I figured out you needed to rotate them every 5k they would be annoying loud. The interior cabin was also extremely loud. So glad I'm in the Raptor crew now.

Tbogo

Reaction score
Just got back from Cloudcroft NM doing the forest trails as I did last year at this time (good getaway from the TX heat now). Last year I was driving a 2020 G2 w/35's with Nitto Ridge Grapplers and in muddy conditions actually did well compared to the BFG KO2's AT I have presently on my 2021 G3. I would not recommend the BFG's in muddy situations as the treads fill up with mud and become mud slicks. They can't through the mud from the treads very well. Did not see that happen with the Nitto's. I actually like them over the BFG's. Have Falken Wildpeak M/T's on my 2022 JLUR XR and they are great for the more muddy situations.

Last edited:

McCarthy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Northern Canadian here. Duratracs suck. Especially after they have any more than 10k on them, sipes are ony the first few mm.

Falken At3w is # 1 IMO, KO2 2nd.

maxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the bronco in Matt's recovery vid is using the Milestar Patagonia X/T and the tire seems to grip really well in conjunction with the bronco's traction system (similar to the raptor's)