Love my new lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After lots of research and many conversations with John and Sidney @Specialtyperformanceparts - I Decided to go with the following:

2 pairs Fog light upgrade - rigid SRM driving / Spot - these are WAY brighter than stock and even the ford performance “upgrade”. I believe the factory versions are less than 500 lumens and these are over 2300 lumens. Huge improvement

Baja Designs S8 40” light bar spot/driving combo - love this bar because it’s super bright yet lower profile than most.

Rear lights BD S2 Pro - went with the long harness and the reverse trigger so that they always come on in reverse and when I want them on with an upfitter switch.

Can’t say enough good things about the support and guidance from John and Sidney @Specialtyperformanceparts ! They are awesome to work with. Installation was so much easier with the harnesses and instructions they provide. The only thing I want to do is modify the bumper brackets and have them cut down to follow the form of the light bar I selected. These are made to offer multiple mounting points for multiple different lights. I’m just going to trim the brackets down and re-powder coat them. Couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

IMG_7701.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7721.jpeg
    IMG_7721.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7703.jpeg
    IMG_7703.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_7692.jpeg
    IMG_7692.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7695.jpeg
    IMG_7695.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
T

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the brackets back and I think it looks much better on this particular light bar. John at @Specialtyperformanceparts has a new bracket coming out soon that is very similar, but I just cut the ones he provided and powder coated them. I also went with satin black instead of the textured ones.

Before and after:

I also got some black oxide bolts and washers to make it match. This stuff won’t matter to most people but I like the detailed differences

Attachments

• IMG_7694.jpeg
    IMG_7694.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7695.jpeg
    IMG_7695.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_7856.jpeg
    IMG_7856.jpeg
    187.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7862.jpeg
    IMG_7862.jpeg
    162.1 KB · Views: 7

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Got the brackets back and I think it looks much better on this particular light bar. John at @Specialtyperformanceparts has a new bracket coming out soon that is very similar, but I just cut the ones he provided and powder coated them. I also went with satin black instead of the textured ones.

Before and after:

I also got some black oxide bolts and washers to make it match. This stuff won’t matter to most people but I like the detailed differences
I seriously LOVE everything about how your whole setup turned out. Thank you so much for sharing it on here!

Please let us know if you ever need any help with anything else.

Thanks again for allowing us to earn your business!

Sidney @ SPV Parts
(317) 934-6778
[email protected]